Wildfire Risk Isn't Spooking Home Buyers
Real estate prices in wildfire-prone areas are in line with homes in low-risk areas, even immediately after fires, a new study shows.
- For Sale: Comedian Dennis Miller's Historic Mansion
- CrossHarbor Capital Partners Acquires Hilton Tampa Downtown
- Do your retirement dreams match your partner's?
- 10 Cities That Are Adding the Most Apartments
- CoStar's People of Note (July 28)
- Equity Management Partners Pays $2125 Million for Hotel
- Golf Losing Its Appeal in Real Estate?
- Did Buyers Just Miss Their Final Chance for Low Rates?
- Mortgage Rates Inch Up But Buyers Are Still Getting Deals
- ‘Twas a Good Month for New Home Sales