Home Ownership is Key for Returning Troops
For 75 percent of military families, owning a home is one of the most important things to accomplish upon returning from service, according to a...
- Lawmakers Weigh Credit Score Changes
- Mortgage Rates Are Moving on Up
- Pet Amenities the Next Big Thing?
- Who Has the Highest Property Taxes?
- Developer Sues Zuckerberg Over Real Estate Dispute
- Some Markets Are Seeing an Uptick in Foreclosures
- For Sale: Meg Ryan Dennis Quaid's Former Victorian Home
- Court These Millennial Rental Hot Spots
- Suspect Escapes Death Penalty in Agent Murder
- CoStar's People of Note (Aug 25) CBRE Transwestern Promote Regional Leadership while Cushman Adds Leasing Capital Markets Talent