Sprouts Anchored Retail Center in South Tampa Trades for $18 Million
Newport Beach, California-based investor United American Properties purchased a Sprouts Farmers Market-anchored retail center in south Tampa, Florida from locally-based Wagner Property Group for $18 million, or about $496 per square foot. The retail center, dubbed The Plaza at Estrella, was recently built in 2017 at 1523-1531 S. Dale Mabry Highway, located about three miles from downtown Tampa. The sale includes two newly constructed buildings...
- 4 Ways to Compete With All Cash Buyers
- States Expecting Most Growth in Home Prices
- Coming Soon: The Laptop Powered Home?
- Real Estate Giant Stresses LGBT Inclusion
- Home Sales Should Be Higher—But They're Not
- Stacking Up Yard Sizes by State
- 3 Common Mistakes When Buying for the First Time
- Office Lease Up (Apr 6) Stanford Health Care Takes 138000 SF with BioMed
- Real Estate Companies Named ‘World's Most Ethical'
- Study: Sprawl Damages Economic Mobility