Should Listing Photos Be Removed After the Sale?
Some home buyers express concern that photos of their properties continue to live on real estate websites after they've closed on the purchase, and they're asking real estate professionals to help take them down.
- How Much Renting Is Costing Millennials
- NAR Wins Rights to 'Realestate' Domain
- 15 Cities Where House Flipping Has Become Lucrative Again
- CoStar's People of Note (Nov 17 23)
- 10 Metros That Have Recovered the Most Since Housing Bust
- 4 Ways to Compete With All Cash Buyers
- ERA's Picks for ‘Hidden Gem' Vacation Markets
- Fewer New Home Choices for First Timers
- 10 States with Highest Foreclosure Rates
- Top 10 Markets for First Time Home Buyers This Spring