Are Homeowners Overextended With Kids' College Costs?
The wave of foreclosures during the Great Recession was blamed on rising unemployment and subprime loans. But a new study suggests something more.
- Reports: Compass to Buy Pacific Union in Cali Expansion
- Build a House in 30 Days for $300K Less
- Website Accessibility: Not Just About the Law
- Sharp Rise in Rates Doesn't Deter Buyers
- Even 'Stale' Listings Are Finding Buyers
- FHA to Drop Upper Mortgage Limits Jan 1
- Jumbo Mortgages Get Cheaper Than Other Mortgages
- High Court: Cities Can Sue Banks Using Fair Housing Act
- REALTORS® Sending Funds for Louisiana Flood Victims
- Blackstone Sells Hyatt Regency Sarasota (Correction)