Are Homeowners Overextended With Kids' College Costs?
The wave of foreclosures during the Great Recession was blamed on rising unemployment and subprime loans. But a new study suggests something more.
- What First Time Buyers Are Willing to Sacrifice
- Midsized Markets Poised for Investment Boom in 2019
- Green Matters in Real Estate Surveys Show
- Secret to Get Your Clients to Open Your E mails
- Do You Know the Most Popular Home Styles?
- Mortgage Rates Move Lower as Fed Delays Taper
- Home Buyers Behind Surge in Loan Demand
- Lenders Step Up to Help Vets Buy Homes
- How Much More Will Buyers Pay for a Mortgage?
- 10 Most Expensive Real Estate Markets