Are Homeowners Overextended With Kids' College Costs?
The wave of foreclosures during the Great Recession was blamed on rising unemployment and subprime loans. But a new study suggests something more.
- Deal Killer: When Sellers Try to Take Too Much
- Startup Turns Buyer Bids Into All Cash Offers
- Sellers See Highest Price Gains in Years
- Mortgage Rates Dip Below 4% Again
- Asking Prices Zoom to Record Highs
- 10 Best and Worst States for Millennial Buyers
- Mega Rich Have a Big Appetite for Housing
- 5 Hidden Costs Making Tiny Homes Expensive
- ‘Best Places to Work' in Real Estate
- Subprime Lender Suspected of Overcharging on Insurance