Where Home Improvement Loans Are Hot
Higher home prices and tighter inventory seem to be causing some to turn toward home remodeling projects. Find out which cities are seeing more homeowners spending significant money to spruce up their properties.
- Young Adults Finally Fleeing the Nest
- Notre Dame Fire Proves Vulnerability of Historic Buildings
- Should Builders Pay More Attention to the Sun?
- Keep in Touch: Up Your E mail Subscribers
- Buyers Will Pay More for Smart Tech Features
- Mortgage Rates are Inching Up
- Strategic Realty Services Pays $55M for Hillview Apts
- Apple Offers Owners Broken Screen Relief
- When a 'Basement' Is Your Home: Sandy Insurance Battles
- Black Homeownership Plunges to Record Low