Where Home Improvement Loans Are Hot
Higher home prices and tighter inventory seem to be causing some to turn toward home remodeling projects. Find out which cities are seeing more homeowners spending significant money to spruce up their properties.
- Vote Now for REALTOR® Mag's 30 Under 30 Finalists
- Minority Neighborhoods See Biggest Gains in Home Equity
- Vancouver just hit foreign homebuyers with a massive tax
- McKibbon Hotel Grp Sells 11 Hospitality Bldgs Across Southeast
- LGBT Senior Community Offers a Haven for Residents
- Coldwell Banker Unveils Its 30 Under 30 List
- Remove Unwanted Household Items Safely
- DocuSign Soars After IPO Debut
- Almost Half of States Near Home Appreciation Peaks
- Inventory Relief for Desperate Buyers?