NY Buyer Files Class Action Lawsuit Over Dual Agency
The buyer accuses real estate brokerage Houlihan Lawrence of using the tactic to maximize its profits and dominate the local market.
- 3 Reasons Home Sales May Lose Momentum
- Zillow Mortgage Marketplace: 30 Year Rate Spikes Briefly
- Improving Housing Market List Drops 11 Metros
- Study: Professional Photos of Listings Boosts Sales
- Michaelson Group Buys Cottage Court Apts
- Southeastern Grocers to Close 94 Stores File 'Pre Packaged' Ch 11 as Part of Restructuring Agreement with Lenders
- SNL's Seth Meyers Buys New York Condo for $3525 Million
- For Sale: Homes With Luxurious Pools and Spas
- Tampa East Industrial Building Trades
- What Are Real Estate's Lucky Numbers?