How Will Bike Sharing Change Cities?
With car ride-sharing company Lyft's acquisition of bike-sharing company Motivate, will residents gain flexibility in their choice of neighborhoods to inhabit?
- Generation X Flexes Its Purchasing Muscles
- Hatfield Development Sells Riversong Apts for $315M
- NAR to FCC: Real Estate Needs Open Internet
- Clients' Cash Deposits Can Delay Closing
- Detroit housing rebounds but don't pop the champagne
- Cash Sales Are Rising Here
- Mortgage Rates Barely Move This Week
- Where Property Taxes Are Most Burdensome
- 3 Pacific Union Agents Killed in Fatal Plane Crash
- For Bigger Homebuying Value Look in These Smaller Markets