Survey: Tight Markets Causing More Buyer's Remorse?
A new study shows more home buyers could be suffering from post-purchase regret amid housing shortages and steep competition from other prospects.
- What's on REALTORS®' Minds
- Papa John's Founder Lists Luxurious Condo at Record Price
- Alan Greenspan: US real estate is stagnating
- Hackers Access Data on Thousands of Loans
- 5 Big Communication Blunders to Stop Making
- 7 Cities Where Salaries Are Soaring
- CoStar's People of Note (Dec 14 20)
- What 55 Plus Buyers Are Looking For
- America's Top 10 Disaster 'Safe Zones'
- With Pet Ownership Strong Buyers Eye 'Catios'