Multifamily Investors Are Getting Used to 'Normal'
U.S. housing construction remains low, and still trails population growth, said John Affleck, CoStar's director of analytics. "Ongoing deliveries of highly-amenitized, high-rent product will limit rent growth at the high end of the market, but older and more suburban product will continue to outperform." It may sound like bad news for the apartment sector: rent growth may stay relatively flat in the second half as vacancies and interest rates climb...
- A Town's Walkability Becomes More Key
- Survey: Most Millennials Don't Follow a Budget
- Police Hunt 3 Suspects Who Robbed NY Brokerage
- 10 Housing Markets Where Singles Dominate
- Mortgage rates hit a 2014 low
- CoStar's People of Note (Apr 28)
- Buyers May Find Relief in Cooling Housing Market
- In The Pipeline: CoStar Development ' Construction News for Oct 13 19
- Airbnb promises to quit clogging up city housing
- Mortgage Borrowers Get Loan Approval With Lower Credit