Multifamily Investors Are Getting Used to 'Normal'
U.S. housing construction remains low, and still trails population growth, said John Affleck, CoStar's director of analytics. "Ongoing deliveries of highly-amenitized, high-rent product will limit rent growth at the high end of the market, but older and more suburban product will continue to outperform." It may sound like bad news for the apartment sector: rent growth may stay relatively flat in the second half as vacancies and interest rates climb...
- Loan Activity Constrained by Prices Inventory
- More Home Owners Recapture Long Lost Equity
- Mortgage Rates Haven't Been This High in 7 Years
- Commissioners Come Together in Support of FHA
- Are Your Sales Being Sabotaged?
- 4 Open House Mistakes to Watch in the Winter
- 5 Trends the Housing Market Will Regret
- Did You Hear? Colliers' Kratz Keeps Climbing
- Utilities Add 25% to Homeownership Costs
- 5 Lenders Boasting Highest Customer Satisfaction