Yun: Spring Was the Season of ‘Unmet Expectations'
Sales data shows that the recently ended spring buying season didn't live up to the hype typical for real estate's traditionally busiest time of year.
- UPDATE: CoStar's People of Note (June 2) GBT Hires Porter C'W Commerce Adds Hillis
- Yun: Mortgage Rates May Reach Record Low by Year's End
- A third of the most expensive apartments in New York are empty most of the time
- Menna's Landing at John's Pass Trades for $17M
- 4 Factors That Shouldn't Affect Mortgage Loan Approval
- Central Florida Retail Continues to Outperform National Trends
- Why Your Mortgage Might Cost More Than You Expect
- Use Community Social Media to Get Leads
- Construction Spending Hits Highest Level in Over 5 Years
- The Next Big Thing in Smart Home Tech