Neighborhood Activism Influences Inventory Woes
Homebuilders struggle to launch developments as zoning boards and residents fight against new construction.
- Equifax Extends Free Credit Freezes to June
- Latest Unemployment Drop May Boost Housing
- CoStar's People of Note (May 4 10)
- Williams Joins CBRE
- Affordability Called Housing's ‘Boogeyman'
- Global Opportunities Come to the Heartland
- Most Least Expensive Neighborhoods for Renters
- Study: Business Logos That Boost Sales
- Most Popular Cities for Millennials to Call Home
- Mortgage rates fall lowest since October