Homeownership Still Vital to Build Wealth
As June marks National Homeownership Month, housing groups say real estate continues to be the largest component of individual financial stability...
- Fannie Mae Swings to Record Breaking Profit
- Thousands to get mortgage payments reduced
- Can Selling Real Estate Make You Rich?
- Your Home of the Future: A Shipping Container?
- Another Week of Mostly Flat Mortgage Rates
- REALTORS® Square Up After House Passes Tax Bill
- Superstorm Sandy victims still struggling to rebuild
- The $1 million studio with hidden rooms
- Go inside the Playboy mansion
- Midsized Markets Poised for Investment Boom in 2019