What People Would Sacrifice to Buy a Home
A new survey finds buyers are willing to make extreme sacrifices and even give up some basic rights for a chance at homeownership.
- Sales Tumble Amid Alarmingly Low Inventories
- CoStar's People of Note (June 28 July 4)
- Hispanics Eye Larger Share of Market
- More Home Owners Warm Up to Idea of Selling
- In The Pipeline: CoStar Development ' Construction News for Aug 18 25
- 3 Ways for Real Estate Pros to Work More Efficiently
- Rudco Sells Tampa Kmart
- Modest Growth Seen in Commercial Real Estate Markets
- Has the Apartment Sector Reached Its Peak?
- The Most Affordable Metros for Home Owners