Realtor®: Homes Selling at a Brisker Pace This Fall
Homes are selling 'ldquo;significantly'rdquo; faster compared to last year at this time, 'ldquo;demonstrating resilience to seasonal changes and...
- Rates Haven't Been This Low Since 2013
- Survey: Gov't Shutdown Deflating Housing Optimism
- Justin Long Puts Private LA Mediterranean Back on Market
- CoStar's People of Note (June 21 27)
- REALTORS®' Price Expectations By State
- Squatters Organize Co Op in 'World's Tallest Slum'
- Opioid Crisis Presents New Threat to Agents
- CoStar's People of Note (Sept 1 7)
- Could New Disclosure Rules Delay Luxury Sales?
- Builders Feel Like It's the Housing Boom Days