Equity Rich Properties Hit Tipping Point
The number of homes in the black is down from peak levels in 2017. Why has it dropped when home prices are on the rise?
- TGM Associates Acquires Bay Isle Key for $938 Million
- Apply Online Dating Rules to Home Selling
- CoStar's People of Note (Apr 27 May 3)
- Do You Live in a Smart Town?
- How ‘Green' Is Your City?
- First Time Buyers May Face a Difficult Spring
- Chinese Investors Tee Up for Move on US Golf Courses
- Study: Staging Doesn't Influence Selling Price
- 'Back to School' Means Private School in These Places in US
- Down Payments for Lower Priced Homes Double