Bidding Wars Heat Up in Unassuming Towns
The usual suspects'mdash;San Francisco, Boston, and New York'mdash;are not the cities seeing the most dramatic spikes in multiple-offer scenarios...
- Market Trend: Tampa St Petersburg Retail Vacancy Decreases to 63%
- Hottest Housing Markets Stretch Past Typical Frontrunners
- How to Avoid Trouble With 'Coming Soon' Ads
- Quicken Loans Sues Gov't Over Fed Probe
- Biggest Sources of Income for Real Estate Pros
- This Twitter Question Went Viral: Replicate With Your Own
- Woman Sues Agent After Falling Through Floor During Showing
- Fewer New Homes in Pipeline Pushes Up Prices
- The Social Media Networks Businesses Hate
- Do Your Investors Need Landlord Insurance?