Flip this house! Zillow plans to buy and sell homes
Zillow is a real estate information site that makes money from ads. But the company now wants a cut of the home buying and selling process. It's a potentially risky move and Wall Street doesn't seem too pleased by the new strategy.
- How Netflix Account Can Help You Qualify for a Mortgage
- Rents Surge to Highest Pace in 6 Years
- Foreclosed homes still 50% occupied
- Westbury at Lake Brandon Sells for $388M
- Will Driverless Cars Affect Change in Home Values?
- The 11 Worst Performing Cities in America
- REALTORS® Raise $18M for Storm Victims
- Are Mortgages Becoming Easier to Obtain?
- Top 10 Places to Retire in 2017
- Buy to Rent Market Predicted to Expand