Mortgage Payments Up 13% This Year
Monthly loan costs are on the rise as buyers grapple with both higher home prices and increasing interest rates.
- Boom Era HELOC Resets Raise Concerns
- Mortgage Rates Continue to Move Up
- Average Time to Close: 46 Days
- Home Prices Are Still Rising in These Markets
- More Markets Hitting Record High Home Prices
- 5 things to know about rising rates
- Did You Hear? Colliers' Kratz Keeps Climbing
- 10 States With Highest Lowest Credit Scores
- ‘This Can Kill a Sale No Matter How Beautiful the Home'
- ‘Surprising' Surges in Foreclosures Here