Mortgage Payments Up 13% This Year
Monthly loan costs are on the rise as buyers grapple with both higher home prices and increasing interest rates.
- Luxury 'Agrihoods' Sprouting in More Towns
- Alleged Squatters Move Into Portland Homebuyer's New House
- Housing's State of Union: Pressing Issues Ahead
- Mill Creek UBS Sell 300 Unit Lantower Westshore Apts
- CoStar's People of Note (Apr 19 25)
- You're 'Trendy' if You Live Here
- The Most Affordable Metros for Newlyweds
- Could Rising Rates Be Good for Housing?
- Site Serves as Database of Deaths in Houses
- Slight Uptick in Markets Returning to ‘Normal'