Harbor Group Sells Emerald Pointe Apts for $375M
A private investor acquired the 441-unit Emerald Pointe apartments at 111 73rd Ave. N in St. Petersburg, FL from Harbor Group Management Co. for $37.5 million, or about $85,000 per unit. "The acquisition puts new ownership in position to implement a value-add program that will considerably increase revenue over the first two years," says Frank Carriera, senior director at Marcus ' Millichap, which brokered the sale. The 325,966-square-foot multifamily...
- Buyers Bidding Blind: Swift or Shortsighted?
- The 25 Worst Passwords
- Which Smoke Detector Is the Best?
- Loan Demand Rises 36%
- ‘Hypervacancy' Reaches ‘Epidemic Levels'
- 3 Ways to Buy Remotely With Confidence
- Davis Joins NorthMarq Capital in Tampa
- Mortgage Applications Teeter as Rates Rise
- No Takers at Auction of Michael Jordan's Mansion
- Screen Celebrities Build Drama Into Other Celebrities' Homes