Board Curbs Appraiser Requirements
Faced with labor shortages in the appraisal field, the Appraisal Foundation is easing the qualifications necessary for people to work as a...
- Lenders Further Relax Standards as Prices Soar
- News Corp Upbeat on Real Estate
- Does Birth Order Influence Housing Preferences?
- Many Retirees Defy Real Estate Stereotypes
- Bank Accused of Driving Borrowers Into Foreclosure
- Closing Problems Causing the Most Delays
- You need to earn $157912 to afford a home here
- Buyers Turn to Credit Unions for Mortgages
- Mortgage Rates Remain Near 2013 Lows
- January's 20 Hottest Markets