With Higher Rates Does Refinancing Pay Off?
Increased borrowing costs are enticing fewer homeowners to refinance, forcing some lenders to get more competitive on purchase loans to make up...
- Rates Inch Up Mortgage Applications Recede
- Home buyers in these markets have the upper hand
- How Much Will Buyers Pay for Walkable Space?
- Homelessness Rising Among Families
- Average US 30 Year Mortgage Rate at 423%
- Train for Service and the Law Will Be on Your Side
- Moving Trends: Low Cost Markets in South West Gain Edge
- Too Much Income Devoted to Making Rent
- UPDATED: Tampa Industrial Portfolio Sold for $103M
- CoStar's People of Note (July 29)