With Higher Rates Does Refinancing Pay Off?
Increased borrowing costs are enticing fewer homeowners to refinance, forcing some lenders to get more competitive on purchase loans to make up...
- How to Lower Utility Costs for Any Home
- Why 90% of Millennial Renters Want to Own But Can't
- Foreclosures drop to lowest level in 7 years
- Buyer Agents: 6 Gripes About Holiday Listings
- How to Ease Your Clients' Homebuilding Concerns
- How to Create a Winning Real Estate Team
- For Sale: Landmark House in 'Twin Peaks' TV Show
- Single Females Are a Growing Market Force
- Getting a mortgage is about to get easier
- 10% of Home Owners Still Underwater