The Cities Where Owners Are Still Underwater
Though homeowners are gaining equity across the country, these areas still have a disproportionately high number of properties in the red.
- More Owners Spruce Up Bathrooms Kitchens
- CoStar's People of Note (Week of May 26) Tanger Promotes Two from Senior Management Team
- Complaints About Poor Military Housing Worsen
- Doomsday Bunkers Find a Safe Haven in California Town (Video)
- Manufactured Homes to Ease Housing Shortages?
- CoStar's People of Note (Aug 10 16)
- As Rents Rise More American Adults Share Households
- 5 Big Neighborhood Comeback Stories
- Broker Homeless Man Create Real Estate Tour de Force
- Topics to Attract Attention From Consumers