The Cities Where Owners Are Still Underwater
Though homeowners are gaining equity across the country, these areas still have a disproportionately high number of properties in the red.
- FHA to pull back on big mortgages
- Spec Building Materials Leases 52000 SF
- Tips for International Closing Gift Success
- Are These on Your Dream House Wish List?
- Zillow Mortgages: 30 Year Rate Returns to Below 4%
- 5 Bad Habits Your Buyers Have
- Oscar Worthy Home Theaters
- FPA Multifamily Sells Student Housing Asset in Lutz
- Non Owners Dream of Ownership But…
- Warren Buffet's Real Estate Franchise Targets Millennials