Properties' Energy Rights Become Concern for Lenders
Banks are backing away from making mortgages on properties where oil or gas rights have been sold to energy companies.
- Landscape Tips Protect Against Winter Temps
- There's a big sale on Puerto Rican homes
- Reeves Joins Colliers as Managing Director
- Map: Where Americans Are On the Move
- Advantage: Home Buyers?
- For Sale: Christopher Plummer's Former Von Trapp Style Home
- Jake Gyllenhaal Sells His Secluded Hollywood Hills Home
- Downsizings: Planned Job Cuts Up 50% Led by Retail
- Existing Home Sales Rise to 8 Month High
- Westshore Land Sells for $5M