IRS: HELOCs Still Deductible for Renovations
Taxpayers can continue to deduct the interest they pay on home equity loans and credit lines when the funds are used for home improvements, the...
- After Brief Slowdown Rents Inch Back Up
- MBA Launches 'Know Before You Owe' Info
- Mortgage Rates: Middle Class Pays as Much as Wealthy
- CoStar's People of Note (Jan 4 10)
- Why Buyers May Regret Living in a Cul de Sac
- Save on Closing Costs With These 5 Strategies
- NAR: Pending Home Sales Continue to Cool
- Where the Foreclosure Niche Still Makes Sense
- Who Really Owns Single Family Investment Properties?
- Household Hazards Holiday Style