2018 Home Sales Off to Sluggish Start
Blame it on the housing shortage: Existing-home sales posted their largest declines on an annual basis in more than three years. Read more from...
- Senate Passes Banking Reform Bill
- NAR's Next CEO: ‘We Must Lead Not Be Led'
- Pharrell Williams Boosts Price on Cheerful Miami Condo
- What's Topping the Wish Lists of Luxury Buyers in 2019
- Study: Homes Appreciate Faster in Disaster Prone Areas
- 5 Suburbs With the Biggest Housing Booms
- 4 Things You Really Wish Your Sellers Knew
- 80% of Housing Markets Are Getting Better
- Signs Point to a Housing Market That's Returning to Normal
- NAR Answers Questions About ‘Instant Offers'