Could Glut of Luxury Rentals Cause ‘Crisis'?
Builders have focused for too long on serving the high-end market, while a shortage of affordable rental housing is worsening, economists warn.
- Twitter Rumored to Exceed 140 Characters
- Tips for Battling Against Low Inventory
- Rutledge Joins JLL Tampa as Senior Vice President
- JPMorgan Bucking Bank Branch Closing Trend
- Bidding Wars Hit 8 Year Low But Buyers Still Face Competition
- Group Seeks to Silence 'Pro Foreclosure' Calls
- QRM Rule Opens More Doors for Consumers
- Off Campus Housing Costs Miscalculated?
- Chinese Buyers See Big Opportunity in US
- The Critical Question on Customer Surveys