Could Glut of Luxury Rentals Cause ‘Crisis'?
Builders have focused for too long on serving the high-end market, while a shortage of affordable rental housing is worsening, economists warn.
- Help Retirees' Social Security Incomes Stretch
- Closing Problems Causing the Most Delays
- CFPB Fixes ‘Black Hole' in Mortgage Rules
- Study: First Time Buyers Are Better Mortgage Shoppers
- Buyers Not Moving on Lower Mortgage Rates
- Michelle Williams Lists Town House Shared With Heath Ledger
- Why everybody is moving to Texas
- Bank of America Offers Zero Dollar Origination Fees
- Buyers to Pay a Premium for New Homes?
- The Link Between Real Estate Life Expectancy